Monday 9 May 2011

Opps time for an update

Left that a bit long!
Erm no racing yet this year, just lots of heavy miles and not a mountainbike in site.
I left off with the Chilterns 100. We finished that series with the Lutton CC 100Km reliability trial.
Next was the Rapha Hell Of The North, another 100km ride up from that London and a circuit of Herts and Essex. This ones a bit different as it includes twenty of road sections that became known as gravé. All in homage to the queen of the classics the Paris Roubaix. We had great weather for it again and we were some of the first riders to finish.
After that just miles miles miles.
Still no firm plans to race this year until the cross season kicks in, however by pure virtue of being able to cram the miles in I actually feel okay about a few road races. Though as I'm not in a league or chasing points I shall pick and choose i.e only race in good conditions.
Next up if I don't post again is a training day in France.

No comments: